<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Sunday, March 28, 2010 12:31 AM

icons,hearts,love,quotes,friends

Im getting super duper lazy.
Lazier, I mean.


Here's my routine:
-Wakes up at 5.30-6 in the morning.
-Pray/prepare breakfast.
-If its the Weekdays, I'll have to wait till my sibs have gone to school before I continue sleeping again.
-And if its Weekends, I'll normally just continue sleeping till about 8-10am. Heh. Heh.
-Then,no breakfast. (Cos I'll be busy surfing the net the moment i wakes up. No mandi,most of the time;wait till evening. Heh.)
-Late Lunch,usually at around 3-4pm.
-If not, I'll take a nap for like 2-3hrs. heh.
-Then,no dinner OR late dinner,in the midnight. =.="



See?
Im the super pemalas, now.
Been skipping my meals.
No wonder I always got sick oneee..
Heh. heh. heh.
:x



profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.