<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








fond memories.
Friday, October 9, 2009 11:01 PM

Ibu,
I missed you.

I kept thinking about you all the time;
of all the times we spent together,
of the times I made you angry,
the times I made you sad,
and the times I laughed at you.
Both the pleasant and unpleasant ones.

I miss commenting on your cooking,
I miss ironing your clothes for you,
I miss stopping you from eating all those oily foods,
I miss hearing you nag at me,
I miss waking up sooo early in the morning,
I miss going to Geylang Serai on the eve of Hari Raya shopping with u,
I miss eating a basketful of keropok lekor with you,
I miss your kecoh-rable-ness,
I eating fish with you,
I miss you feeding me the fish,
I miss you sotong dalam tin dish,
I miss your very power Sambal goreng pengantin which no one else can beat,
I miss you not listening to me when I was talking to you,
I miss being&pretending to be annoyed and angry at you,
I miss being too much pampered by you,
I miss telling you how gerek a mother you were,
I miss telling you who my crushes are,
I miss being comforted by you,
I miss you waking me up every morning and asking me to pray,
I miss lying to you and say "Actually kan..(bblahblahblah)",
I miss you saying "Sepak kan baru tau!",
I miss commenting on how chubby you were,
I miss your nasi goreng and mee goreng power,
I miss having breakfast with you every morning,
I miss you buying for me my favourite pulut serunding,
I miss sms-ing with you,
I miss sleeping under your feet,
I miss kissing your hands and cheeks and forehead,
I miss switching off the tv in your room in the middle of the night,
I miss your warmth,
I miss you pulling my fingers and toes,
I miss travelling to KL with you,
I miss the smell on your hair,
I miss searching for your clothings last minute,
I miss going to the Macs in the middle of the night with you & Syafiq when we were hungry,
I miss shopping with you,
I miss seeing you in the red jubah.
I miss everything about you, Ibu.

You know..
It's hard to let you go..
But I'll just have to try to accept it.
It's sad to know that you are gone FOREVER.
Nonetheless, you'll always live in my heart.
I LOVE YOU & I MISS YOU VERY MUCH.

-
On behalf of my family, I'm taking this opportunity to also say many thanks to all of you who had been contributing, supporting and helping out with alot of things since the departure of my Mum. Thank you, many words can't describe how thankful and grateful we were for all the support, help and contributions lended.

Ayah- You're the strongest and the most patient man I've met thus far. You always keep me motivated and has given me alot of encouragement to carry out the heavy load that I have to handle now. Thank you also for the endless love and undivided attention that you have been showering me and adik-adik. I love you,always.<3

Syafiq, Nur, Sya2, Fadli, Zack, Iskandar- You guys, the 6 of you, are the upmost reason why I'm still standing strong up till now. I'm glad that we are getting so much closer by now, though there might be alot of misunderstandings and arguments amongst us. But those things are what that make us even more closer, and got to know each other much better, true? I'm sorry if Kakak has always been harsh and too demanding on you guys. I'm doing it for your own good. Kakak can't continue giving in to you kids anymore. Now, Kakak isn't only carrying the role and responsibilities of a sister only, but as a mother as well. I hope you guys would understand. To my 3 little heroes, you boys are very naughty, but Kakak still loves you. Please dengar kata, boleh tak? I'll be soo sad if you guys don't. Fadli especially.:/ Adik-adikku yang disayangi...we've got to stay strong okay? Now, we only have each other to rely on. We've got to be Very independent. Life's not going to be the same anymore. Ibu will not be around with us. She's gone, forever. Still, however, she'll continue to live in our hearts, always. We all love her, don't we? Let's make her proud. Let's make our dreams come true. Remember our plan for the near future. Let's keep the fire burning and continue chasing our dreams. Stay united, sayangs! Lots of love. *hugs3*

Uncles&Aunties- Another set of very important people. They're like the mothers and fathers to us,too. Thank you for that you have done for us thus far. And treating us siblings like your own kids. It means alot to know that you're really being cared for. No words can ever describe how grateful we are to have you guys in our lives. Thank you(: <3

Cousins- You guys never fail to carve a smile on my face, and my siblings', too. Thank you for giving us all the moral support that we needed, cracking stupid jokes and made us laughed hard, and the big warm hugs. I'm soo glad that we're getting much
closer too, now. It's nice to know that we've got a wonderful bunch of people to rely on. I love you people many,many yknow! *big,big fat hugs*

Friends- I am soo thankful to have these bunch of people around. Like cousins, it's nice to know also that these are friends that you could really rely on in hard times like this.

To former kindergarten & primary school mates, thank you to some of you who came to visit. To those who doesn't, I'm soo happy that you guys still remember me somehow. The feeling's like sooo.. wow. Undescriable.(;

To former secondary school mates, sorry that I couldn't make it for the raya outing and making you guys waited so long for me at 11am?:/ But I'm so berbesar hati that you people came down to my place on that day to share my grief. Thank you for the big warm hugs and money contributions,too. It was very heartening. thank you.(:

Teachers- Many thank yous. Specially to former primary school teachers.. it means alot that you guys still care soo much about us.<3

DBD- I seriously don't know why is it so easy for me to cry in front of you. And yes, you're the only one who've seen me crying the most number of times. Perhaps maybe coz I'm most comfortable with you. Thanks for wiping off my tears and comforting me. Thank you for your listening ear, and lending me your shoulder. You made me feel a whole better,yknow..I love you.*hugs*

To all those names unmentioned, sorry but I am really truly grateful and thankful to you guys,too. Thank you(:



i need a big fat warm hug,
and a big wet kiss on my forehead.

Labels:


profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.