<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








dust!
Friday, October 23, 2009 1:05 AM

I could see dust everywhere on my blog!
Its soo dead.
zzzzz...

-
I've been super busy with hell loads of things.
I've been out all day long, and back home in the midnight.
I'm super exhausted, really.

Next month onwards, my schedule would be super duper packed!
I'll be off to Batam almost every weekends for seminars.
Mondays, I'll head off to JB.
Fridays nights, im fully booked!
Told ya, I'd be super duper busy.


Shit.
Cos I wont be able to spend most time with my Family.
And Im already feeling super guilty, now.
>,<

I missssssss schooolll!
T.T

-
Happy Belated Birthday to Dearest Iskandar!
He's turned 6, on 21st Oct 2009.
And I havent got him any presents yet.
I promise I'll drag you to a toy store someday, and you'll get to choose whatever you want.
Okay,darling?
*winks*

And I bet you'll be super duper happy.
And Ayah will give me that one 'look'.
Mwahahahaha..
But heck, at least Im spending $$$ on my favourite boy.
Cos as long as he's happy, I'll be happy too.
*hugs3*

-
I've been missing alot people now.
Like the laughing trios.
My bunch of wonderful friends.
PCDs.
Cuzzies.
DBD.
(;

-
Okay, daa~~
Im really tired.
Tomorrow, I have to be the model for Cik Ina's bridal exhibition at the Expo.
Super excited, tapi takot pon ader.
hahahahaha..

Sat&Sun, I'll be off to Batam.

-
Ok,daa~~
Take care, readers!
:D


imysm.

Labels:


profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.