Im feeling slightly better today.
I feel soo goody goody licious!
:D
-
Accompanied Dad whole day today.
First,to Sim Lim Tower to take the 4Life supplements for Mum from Aunty Zalina.
Next,to C&H office @ HDB Hub to collect Dad's cheque money.
Then,to Al-Azhar @ B.Timah for lunch. Had Mee Goreng Seafood Thai! ^^
Dropped by Kak Ilah's workplace to take the car insurance letter. (had a hard time looking for the place..haha)
And Finally, went to IDAC to have the car inspection.
OK,Done!
:D
-
Currently at Ibu Yati's place.
Nurul kena nag cos she got home very late.
I pity my poor myself.
I feel like Im being chased after by a LESBIAN!
Nurul keeps kissing me, WTH..
then sniff sniff my hair,my hand,my body laaaa..
DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING!
eeks.
I DON'T LIKE TO BE KISSED LEHH...
RIMAS!
>,<
(&&i dont go strawcidi ehh,when im kissed by nurul. haha! :P)
-
okays.
i better get going.
;D
tatas~~