<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Yang Satu.
Friday, April 10, 2009 3:54 PM

Photobucket

The way I look at it,

it's blessings in disguise.
(:

-
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay.
So I've not updated Mr.Bloggie for a looooong time already now.
Err.. More than a month aye?
:X

-
Mom is still in ICU.
It's been 3 weeks already now.
Her condition is still critical,
but somehow she's progressing.
And that's good.

-
Me?
Im the 'housemaid' now.
Haha.
I have to take over and manage the whole household now.
From cleaning the house to cooking for the whole family.
Luckily, I've got a very understanding and mature brother.
He's helped me alot.
Gave me all the courage and strength that I needed.
Both of us are working together, and as much as possible,
we do not want to burden our father with so many things.
And I'm very glad that the rest of the family are coping quite well right now.
(:

-
I need to hurry already.
Cos I need to go the hospital in a short while.
My mum needs her children.
To give her all the support,courage,and strength that she needed.

-
Oh ya.
Thank you people for all the prayers and the small mini contributions.
Very much appreciated.(:

-
I can't go online so often like last time.
I wish I could, but I couldn't.
I've got much more important things to do now.
So if anything, just text me ya.
Insyaallah, I'll reply to ur msgs.
(:

-
Okays.
I've got to go now.
Tatas~~
(:




profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.