reminiscence.

Things that I do not wish to remember,,
-
Oh,Hello earthlings!
(:
Just got back home.
&&I'm sooo sooo full.
Nenek and Atuk brought us to the Al-Ameen Restaurant @ Woodlands to eat.
But I only had a cup of warm water, and a plate of fries (shared with Syafiq).
&Cuit-cuiting some of Nenek's Naan,and Atuk's Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis.
Nenek Milah was also with us.
-
Visited Mom at the hospital after Maghrib.
Mom had been transferred to the normal ward now
since her condition has stabilized.
&&I'm so damn happy that she has started to somehow responds now!
:DDD
-
I'm not saying that I don't like Nenek.
But she's like Mom,most of the time.
And I always got reminded of Mom,
whenever I'm with Nenek.
>,<
-
I'd rather eat at home than eating outside.
I do not want to be reminded of Mom.
It makes me sad, and I'll lose my appetite to eat.
No Macdonald's.
No McDelivery.
No Fish Burger.
No Double Cheeseburger.
No Ice Lemon Tea from Macs.
No Rojak.
No Mee Hong Kong.
No Makan Shiok.
No Mr Teh Tarik.
No Al-Azhar.
No Al-Ameen.
No Packed Nasi Lemak with Fish.
No Kueh Dadar.
No Pulut Serunding.
No Epok-epok Sardin.
I still have a long list of 'No ....' to type out.
Like no end.
Hahs.
-
Shall go off now.
Good night earthlings!
Tatas~
(:
Labels: ibu, memories