<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Butterfuhlai.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:11 PM



My back hurts again.
Wahliao.

I'm staying at home today to do housework.
Say,"wow!" with mouth big wide open. =_="
Sorry KY I couldn't make it today.
:X

There's only me and Syafiq at home now.
The rest not back from school yet.
Sheesh.
This sooo gonna be boring.

-
I've already sent my appeal letters!
Went to SP first, to send the appeal letter for DMTM.
Then, went back home to print another appeal letter to send to NP.
I'm appealing for DREB.

Mom and Dad accompanied me.
We also went to UniSIM to check out their Diploma programmes.
Got one on Management Studies.
And it's so costly.
But Mom said that that shouldn't be a problem.

After which, we went to JB.
Headed to the 4Life office,
cos Mom wanted to collect some products there.

Head off to Shuqun Primary straight after JB.
Watched Fadli+Zack having their soccer tornument.
Jurong West Pri vs. Shuqun Pri.
JWPS won 3-0.
Fadli managed to score the last goal.
And guess what was his reaction then?
Tadah tangan tinggi-tinggi,banyak kali pulak tu,
doa banyak-banyak. Haha.
Adek,adek...
*shakes head+laughing*

So now,
I'm thinking that if I still can't get a place at either SP or NP,
(not nursing please thank you.),
I'll be taking up the Diploma in Management Studies at UniSIM.
(;

But the appeal results will be out
somewhere in the early March?
@.+

You know what.
I suddenly think that maybe its ok if i just pursue nursing.
hahaha.
but i dont want to touch people's wounds.
especially when they just went for surgery etc.
and injecting them.

Ouch!
Scary nak mampos tauuu tak....!
Kecot perot gue.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

-
Im soo bored at home.
I wish Im out now with the my bunch of wonderful friends.
But I've nothing else left to wear.
(Kay,I just lied. I've got plenty of skirts in my wardrobe. But I soo NOT wearing them siaaaa. Heh. Kak Ilah, you want some? :P Hehehehe. )


profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.