<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Bestest.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 1:21 AM


I've got the most awesome Sissy in the world.

Photobucket
Meet her,
Sri Nur Dalilah Bte Ahmad.
(:

-
Iqqy's soooo freaky, I tell you.
He kept sending me all those voice clips
with all of his scary2 voices.
And now,guess what?
He's making those bapok2 voice.
And he went 'high2' near the end of the voice clip.
HE'S SOO FREAKY!
*goosebumps*

-
I'm going to appeal one more time.
Even if its not successful, at least I know that I've tried.
(:
I'm not giving up,yet.
I still got hope,I believe.
(:



"If you never try,you'll never know."

profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.