<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Home Chef?
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 8:46 AM

Someone offered to be our family's home chef.
Personally, I like the idea of having a home chef for the family. Sounds great, yea? But I'm afraid that I have reject the offer. Reason being, I don't find it a necessity for the family. Why? Cos everybody in the family won't always be at home, due to ccas or any other activities. So we'll just have our own meals outside. Mom had asked me to decide on this. And I'm saying a 'No,No' here.

-

The soccer boys came over last night. Mom had returned their money. The Seremban trip had been cancelled. I felt that was the best choice made. Else Mom had to fork in another $1000 more for the trip. Which I strongly objected when I heard that. We could make do with alot of things with that 1000 bucks man! Like going for 3 holidays to Malaysia, shopping, or even better: save up for the rainy days. 8')

-
Bie came over yesterday too. Ibu Yati also. We discussed about our plans for this coming CNY. And we finally decided on one. Budget, budget. -.-" But it's gonna be interesting. It better be. ;D
After that, we had mcdonald's. Late at night. I'm seriously getting fatter! Soon, you guys will see Nadzierah with Triple Chins. EEEW, disgusting! :X

Ohs. Did I tell you that Bie's a BIG BULLY?? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. Im having saggy cheeks now all because of him!. But I don't mind him pinching my nose tho. Heheh. *you-know-i-know* (; Ohs. And Bie complains of pain whenever I squeezed and pinched his cheeks and nose. Mwahahahahahaha. *Evil laughter*

-
Okay, I'm off too wooork!
:DDDD

profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.