<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Hello 2009. Goodbye 2008.
Thursday, January 1, 2009 3:47 AM

Hi.
Okay, I know I'm supposed to be sleeping now. At this moment of time. Cap=Stubborn=Cap. Get it? -.-" Ok whatever. I think doing blogging in the wee hours of morning is sooo fun! Heheh. ;D

Hello 2009, Goodbye 2008!
And yes baybeh! The new year's here! Excited giler?Hmm, kindda to me.(; New year resolutions?I've got a list of them in my head, but won't be typing them down here. Enough for Lil' Miss Daisy to know bout it.(: Ok seriously. I really have no idea of what else to type in here. Ideas seem to be flowing fast like the water river only when I'm writing down in my diary...*-*

-Hmm, year 2008 to me?
Well, I've learnt alot of stuffs. From cracking super lame jokes to being super horny to _________.(; Which eventually taught me to be more mature in my thinking; Be grateful and thankful with what I had; Cherish every good moments that I had, and treasure them. (:

-Sad moments?
When I'm not in very good terms with parents.
When friends misunderstood each other.

-Happiest moment?
When family became more bonded.
When friends are there for you through thick and thin.

-Things I will never forget?
Many.
Start with the surprise birthday party by a bunch of very wonderful friends.
Dates.
Fireworks.
Creating crappy names for each other.
Trademark: The Signature Hair Bun without Using Hair Bands.
Laughing non-stop for 2 hours.
Prom Night.
Rainy Days.
Scandals.
Town.
Childhood stuffs.
Marble.
Dark Chocolate.
White Chocolate.
Library.
Night Study.
MTS.
Fajar.
Austi Hills.
Scents Bar.
O levels.
HMT.
Milton STRAWBERRY.
Pringles Sour-sour.
Rarah.
Blogshop.
Contacts.
Facebook.
Cousins.
BBQ.
Teriyakki.
Bestari Condo.
Moonriver.
Zoo.
Fish Therapy.
Pranks.
Dinner & Dance.
Red Camp.
Park.
Hill.
Ubin.
Sungei Buloh.
Scannings.
Zookout.
Brian.
Liquid Nitrogen.
NAPFA.
Ear-piercings.
Make-up.
Eyeliners.
Nicks.
Little India.
Skip-fit.
Yescom.

There's more actually. And if I were to continue on with the list, I bet I won't be done by the morning. Hehs. (;

Oh ya. Yknow yesterday night.. Headed to the Expo with Family for the Popular Sale thingy. We came quite late. So, we're only left with about 45 more mins to shop around before it's closed at 10pm. Bought quite a number of stuffs. And I bought for myself a cookbook! Haha. And we got a small packet of rice as a free gift for that! (: Esah came right after we had finished our shopping. Anyway anyhow, tomorrow we're going to expo again to shop around! Heehee~~ I wanntt go for the Metro Sale at Expo also tmr!! Hehehs.

So after Expo, we went to Changi to eat. Had Nasi Lemak and Satays. Menggemokkan. But I still ate them. Hehs. -.-" And drink? Standard. If not Teh tarik, then Green Tea. Or Aloe Vera Peach. (: Pranked Bie. Lolol. Ohs. And Ibu Yati not going to see the fireworks. Hehs. Done eating, Dad drove to Marina area to see the fireworks. Custard Cream Puffs to those cars in front, for taking their very own sweet time driving on the road. But still, we could hear and see those fireworks! Lawa sekalii! Weeeheee~~ Suker,suker,sukerrrr sekali!^-^

Headed home right after. Esah slept over at my place. Crapped a hell loads of things. With Syafiq somemore, lagi gerek giler. Kekek Habes! All 3 of us in the room were laughing our asses off like nobody's business! Haha! xD And the we watched the trailers for new moon, and breaking dawn. And watched twilight movie half-way. ~.~ Esah dozed off first. Then Syafiq. So Im left alone now. Sighs.

And Ohs. Mom met with an accident yesterday, while at JB. But she's fine now. Just that the car was soo rabak terok. Stupid bus. Gilak lho. Shush. Mom got warded into the hospital yesterday, and asked to be discharged today lol. Haha. Cos she said she can't stand being in the hospital. Like so menyeksa. lols.

-
Everybody's asleep now already. I guess I should too, yeah? Haha. Or else later Dad will be lecturing again! Sighs. :X

-
Life is short.
So,forgive and forget quickly.
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrobally,
And never regret all the things that made U smile.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
8'D

May you be blessed with good health,
great happiness,
and more wealth.
Have a great year ahead.
Cheerios,smile!
:D

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,


profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.