
Hello again semuer kamu kamu yang di sana yang sedang baca ini e-diari gue.
Okay, my malay sucks. Sucker.
Campur campur dah macam rojak. Yang sudah basi punyerr.
See lah tuu. Yang kat atas tadi. Yang kamu semuer sedang baca sekarang nie pon samer.
Shush.
X,X
Okay. I know that time now is already 3.10am. But I can't sleep, and my eyes wouldn't want to shut and let me have my beauty sleep. Pasal cos... I just listened to MJ12 just now. And realized that I was hearing it alone. Like wth. Syafiq mcm yer2 gitu uh cakap tak tido. Last2, dier sendiri yang tido. ibu pon. Sya pon. Grrrr. Wolf2! Ok belo. Huhu... 8'| Anyway anyhow, first, I'd like to apologise to ini mr.bloggie gue (hmm..mcm paham!). Sebab dah lamer jugak abandon kan dier. Yeheh. Alasan reason? Pasal because saya MALAS lazy + SEBOK busy. Hehs.
Kay,stop it sia nadnad. Tulis betol2!Alright fine.
Will try to
write type properly. Nyeheh.
Actually Ive got alot of things to type here just now.
But now, hehs. Sorry. Banyak dah terluper.
>,<
Okay wait, sekejap.
-
Ok first.
I COULDN'T MAKE IT FOR THE GATHERING WITH MY WONDERFUL BUNCH OF FRIENDS LATER IN THE AFTERNOON!!!
:'(Iyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Aku sedih giler nak ________.
Rindu tau dengan mereke mereka semuer.
Kalau jumper, mesti nak peluk cium dorang2 tauuuu!
Lagi2 Imp gue. Kawan kebeloan-ku.
Sorry guys.
I can't make it.
I've got work to do.
Asshole, I superr dupeerrrly miss you guys laaa oiii!
And anyway, since now its the monsoon season,
im giving you guys (no, not you people yang tak dipilih),
ONLY my bunch of wonderful friends yang akan bertemu nanti tengahari,
MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY
(theres 11 of the word 'many'. cos i love 11. muackies!)
MONSOON KISSES!!!*BIG WET KISSES FOR YOU BUNCH OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE!*
*muacks-mmmmm-muackz!*
Disgusting. Okay stop it.
Anyway anyhow, selamat berenjoy-enjoy samer2 yerr nanti! (:
-
#2.
Seremban trip was cancelled.
Reasons being:
-not enough players.
-weather not soo good there.
And,
if we were to really go,
mom would have to fork out extra 1000 bucks.
like wth.
might as well give me that big sum of $$$$$ for me to go shopping!
nyeheh.
-
#3.
Went to watch Twilight with
Bie, Esah, Syafiq, Nur, Sya at Lot One last 2 days.
Show started at 7.20pm.
Bought the tickets first.
And while we still got time before the movie started,
went downstairs to the 1st floor and did some shopping.
Ohya.
Bought a necklace.
Bieee was superr dupppeerly belo. Asked me to choose the one with the bell pendant.
-.-""
Then saw a lot of froggie stuffs.
Reminded me soo much of darling nisa. Sweetie, aku rindu kamu! >.<
Then to mini toons to buy those gummy gummy candies.
The gums, the tooth (healthy/decayed), earthworms, blahblahblah...
ANDAND,
TWILIGHT MOVIE WAS SUPER DUPER NICE!
Edward Cullen was super duper HOT!
Hahahaha. He's mine! :P
Okay. Confirm esah mengamok kalau bace nie.
Bwahahahahahaha!
Alright.
Abeh dah lepas tu,
went to kfc at basement level for dinner.
Bought the Christmas Buddy Meal with Bie.
The rest of them had their own individual meals.
(:
Then after that.
Took 172 to Boon Lay.
Then walk walk, jalan jalan at the NTUC Fairprice at JP2 with sibs.
Parents came shortly after.
Haha. Fun giler oii takde yang kecik2 tu semuer. Nyeheh.
Bought alot of stuffs. Mainly junk foodies.
Macam anak orang kaya gitu tu ari,
maen amek masok kat trolley. ~.~
Total, dad have to pay 158.65 bucks. Hehs.
Done with shopping,
we head off to MakanShiok near my school.
Had some drinks and cheese pratas before heading back home.
Last2, reach home at 3am.
Lols.
-
#4.
To Cik Nani's place yesterday to continue doing the scanning stuffs.
No appetite to eat at first. But stomach-ed quite a lot of foodies for dinner.
-3 plates of fried maccaroni
-6 deep-fried prawns
-Clear mushroom soup
-3 glasses of Pandan tea.
Seeeeee Bieeeeee! Kan Rah dah kater rah makan banyak!! Haish.Then after which, Mom came to fetch me home.
with Ibu Yati, Mama Eton, Yul and Bie.
Menyesal tau duduk sbelah tu orang biler dalam kereter! Seksa adoii..
Got tickled by Bie while in the car, heading off to Al-Ameen @ B.Timah.
Seriously no fair! He always get to bully me. :'(Then at Al-Ameen,
I stomached another 2 pcs of fried ice-cream,
1 teh tarik,
and 4 spoonfuls of nasi pattaya.
Full giler macam nak vomit!
>,<
Oh ya.
Bie was in his belo belo belo belo belo belo belo mood while at Al-Ameen.
He was like shaking his head.
And singing dunnoe whatever songs.
Demam. Even his forehead was abit hot. Nyeheh.
Sah sakit demam panas kener sawan.
xP
Oh.
And did I tell you that my cheeks are soo saggy now that I look like an old woman?
Ok, no I didn't.And a definite yes that my cheeks are getting saggier now.
All thanks to BIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Makaseh TIDAK! ya bie.Any idea what had he done to both my cheeks?
HE SQUEEZED AND PINCHED THEM!asshole.
haha.
but seriously.
asshole.
pinch pinch. squeeze squeeze.
until both my cheeks look so saggy.
dropped down gitu.
macam orang tuer!
eeeee....burok sungguh!
sumpah burok!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............
now sooo saggy, sooo lembek.
tak setegang dulu lagi!
T.T
-
Wokays.
Till here now.
I need to catch my beauty sleep.
Tomorrow will need to leave house very early in the morning already.
Mom sending me off early in the morning to Cik Nani's place.
If possible, I'd want to finish off all the scannings by tmr!
>>>,<<<<
I can. And I will. (: