<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Friday, October 31, 2008 10:29 PM

Yay-hoo-wee!
I'm so happy.happy.happy.=D
Cos now I'm left with just another 4 more papers to go..

-Social Studies (Monday)
-F&N (Tuesday)
-Higher Malay (Wednesday)
-Science Paper 1 (Tuesday,following week)


-
Ohgaaaaaaaaaawd.
I've YET to shop for PROM NIGHT baybeh!
Maybe going shopping with my GFs next week.
Gosh.I can't wait.Haha.
;D

-
Just now sat for POA and Biology papers.
The papers was alright,i think.(:

-
And,
I haven't sleep since YESTERDAY.
Tried closing my eyes and force myself to sleep.
But my brain just can't stop working! Heh.
8-|

-
Tomorrow's going to be a busy day,I think.
Maternal side going on a trip.
An educational tour or something,I was told the other day.
8-D

Haha.
I'm gonna meet Fafan again!
Right BIE?.you-know-i-know.*winks*
Hehehehe. :P

-
And LOLs,
you'll hear me saying the word "DISGUSTING" more often now.
Haha. Don't ask me why. Cos I also have no idea why I keep saying out that word.
Plus, I'll just say out that word "disgusting" when its NOT even DISGUSTING.
For instance yesterday,
Say Yun dear was telling me some ghost stories. And my reaction?
"Yucks!DISGUSTING!"
When it's supposed to be SCARY...........
=______________="""

-
Oh well.
I should get going now.
Fadli been pestering me to let him use the computer since just now.
Nyehehehe.

Meanwhile,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAZLI ERSYAKIR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAZLI ERSYAKIR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAZLI ERSYAKIR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAZLI ERSYAKIR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAZLI ERSYAKIR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAZLI ERSYAKIR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURFAZLI ERSYAKIR!


^^Tatas~~~

profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.