Nyayi saya cakap.."That's another term for "MONYET"."Cheyy wahh..baek per nyayi pandai cakap omputeh. Hehehe. ~.~-
I Know,I know
its soo late now already. And I ought to be sleeping at this hour.
BUT, im just too excited to blog about today's events! Hehe.
=P
-
I woke up at 9.30am. Hehe. Ey,dah solat okeh!(;
Then, spinned the washing machine.
Then, sweeped and mopped the balcony and kitchen area.
Then, fold some dried clothings on the sofa.
Then, baru mandi. hehehe. =__="
-
Went to cdans in the afternoon and played bowling with fafan and mom.
Fafan was super good!
Wth. Im soo jealous. Hmph! =PPPWe played 4 rounds of the bowling game. Till 5++PM.
And yea, I did the "bull-style" thingy. Haha!
Listened to fafan's mp3, but the batt went flat halfway somehow.
:/
-
Head to bibik's house at marsiling to break fast.
Bik ati and family were there too.
Alot of sumptious meals laa seyy! Hehe.
Got
mee rebus, murtabak, nasi briyani, mee goreng,BANANA! and ICE-CREAM! ^_____^
Yummy baybeh! :P
Only 3 families, but crowded enough just now.
Haha. And there's only
18 of us cousins there just now.
There's still
25 more cucu-cucu nyayi who's not there.
Hehe.
Oya,
Me and cuzzies went up the hill nearby.
And we went camwhoring all the way!
Haha. I even climbed up a tree laa seyy!
Woohoo~~ Like finally lorr..
Been wanting to climb up a tree since I was young. Hehe.
^__________^
Yer,aku belo. Saper kesah lgpn kan kan?Nyehehe.We took a lot of pics sia!
80 in total. Woots~~
;D
-
Oya,
did i tell you that I've got a lot of
SCANDALS?
Hahahaha! xP
And to add on the list..
I found
new part-time scandals like
Mahathir, Ali, Zack, Yan...
Heheh. ^____^
-
I've been super hyper lately.
And idk why myself either. Hehs.(:
Oya, ytd also. Been laughing like nobody business.
haha. Whole day. Seriously laa seyy.. Hehe.
Head to library with Fafan to study for chemistry.
We studied okays. Then I came up with some crappy
stuffs to talk about. Like
superheroes and
"chemicalnames" and
neoprints and
foods and girlie stuffs like
catwalking,dresses etc.
Hahaha!
And I fantasized of the glass pane which I was leaning
against.. would break. and then I'd fall. And SPIDERMAN
will come to my rescue! Woohoo~~ Nyehehehe.
;D
And,
Fafan been complaining of stomach pain laa etc. Haha.
Mcm orang dtg menses gituk..lolols. :pOya, then skali sampai Datuk K
ngan Bapok semuer keluar.. haha!
xD xP
Also did sudoku puzzles!
Went off at 6++PM.
fafan jager yer hari friday.. hehehehe.*winks* :P-
Later I headed to marsiling,woodlands.
To bibik's house for breaking fast.
Did some sudoku puzzles while in the train.
Heheh.
Mom and sibs head there by car.
Dad came later,around 9++PM.
Meanwhile, Me and sissies,
together with my scandals Mahathir and In..nyehehehe..
We went up the hill. First time sia ytd.
So was feeling abit eerie somehow.(:
But I was fun giler laa oii.. haha.
Didn't bring along my camera,
so we camwhored using sya's hp.
Snapped about 27 photos. Hehe.
;D
Homed at 11PM.
Then msged some of my friends and cuzzies.
Till 12++AM. Hehe.
;D
Then nur was super hungry.
She made herself some macaronni cheese.
And she did not put any onions or tomatoes!
Sya said it tasted awful. Well, I bet it tasted awful too.
Hehs.=P
-
Okays.
I shall stop here laa seyy.
Hehe.
Tmr's schooling laa oii!
Hehs. :|
Pics will be uploaded soon..so stay tune yea..hehe.I'm like uber lazy to come to school tmr can....! T.TLabels: bowling, cousin's outing, family, Fasting month, scandals