<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119216133095257475?origin\x3dhttp://thenuttienuttystory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:55 PM

Hmm....3 hours already now?
Haish.
I need.I want. a packetfull of COTTON BALLS,please!
D:

-

Anyway,
School was alright,today.
I was early for school,again!
Took 502 cos i missed the 185 bus in the morning,tho.
:/

I was fasting today,
So yea. I can't join in the gossiping session with my girls.
Huhu. Haha.
Stayed in class during recess time, and revised for bio test on molecular genetics.
:D

Had Biology Test right after recess.
AND, it was an Open-book test.
AND, it was all bout application and stuffs like that.
So actually, we don't even need our tb for the test.
._.

Listened to some songs during SS lesson.
Teacher played the songs through his laptop.
Hehe. Happily chatting away with bestie!
:D

Woohooo!~~
I PASSED MY POA TEST!
Like finally,lor.
Hiak3.
:DDD

Nothing's on after school.
So, I went home straight away.
Got changed,then......






SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!
.-.

hehehehe.
till.7.15pm.
and then,i broke my fast.
eh,no wait. washed-up first.
then baru boleh buker puase...
._.


So i had sotong,telor dadar,sup cendawan.
and rice.
:DDDD


-

Still chatting with my cuz.
Hiak3.
Kekek laa seyy!
xD

-

Oh yea.
Im fine now. I guess.
><


profile

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
Nadzierah Erliyana, aka CNAD among the wonderful circle of friends. 18 years young. Very RANDOM. Loves to SMILE,and LAUGH!


tagboard




affiliates
SCENTS BAR!♥
HYNP!♥
AIN(:
AISYAH(:
ALEX(:
ALVIN(:
AMALINA(:
AMIRA ATIQAH(:
AMIRAH ZAINAL(:
ATIKAH(:
ARIANY(:
ARINA(:
AYNN(:
AZHAR(:
DAYANA(:
DEANA(:
ER-SYAFIQ(:
ER-IZZA(:
EWE(:
FAEZAH(:
FARAH(:
FARALIZA(:
FATIMAH(:
HADLEY(:
HARRY(:
HASLINDA(:
HAQEEM(:
HONG KENG(:
HONG YI(:
IRNI(:
IZZA(:
JOHN(:
JUN LONG(:
KAK ILI(:
KAK ILAH(:
KEETENG(:
KHIAN YAO(:
KRISTLE(:
LI ER(:
LIYANA HORSAHAMAY(:
MASHITA(:
MARILYN(:
MELISSA(:
MURHANI(:
NABILAH(:
NADHIRAH(:
NAIF(:
NATASHA(:
NURUL(:
NURUL LYANA(:
OLGA(:
PAULINE(:
SAIFUL(:
SALDILA(:
SHANNON(:
SIYI(:
SUNNINnISA(:
SYAFIK(:
SYNDRIS(:
TERESA(:
ZOE(:
ZURAIDI(:

credits
This layout is brought you by Joyce. Resources from here and here.